Chief of Staff for CEO Office H/F
OUR CLIENT :
Our client is the world leader in Trade Insurance. It works exclusively with businesses and their customers to assess trade and credit risk accurately. Our client also ensures measures are in place to collect payments due. It offers a number of insurance and collection services including protection, fraud, surety (also known as bonding) …
Located in more than 50 countries and 5 continents across the world, the company employs more than 6000 people in the world.
General support to CEO :
Support CEO in managing shareholder requests and venues :
- Support the Group CEO and provide quality assurance with regard to assignments and special projects.
- Help maintain focus on the Strategic Plan and facilitate the annual budgeting process.
- Suggest and implement process changes as needed to improve the smooth running of the CEO Office.
Board Level (meetings and committees as well as external meetings and respective presentations/documents) :
- Manage interactions with shareholder office : regular and ad-hoc requests.
- Liaise with internal counterparts to respond to these requests.
- Organise venues with shareholder representatives.
- Assist in preparation of Board and Leadership Team meetings (LTM).
- Prepare management report to the Supervisory Board.
- Ensure accurate Board minutes and LTP action points and follow up on changes and action items.
- Develop, maintain and enforce guidelines for effective Board and LTM meetings.
- Draft and prepare presentations for the CEO and provide input to speeches for the CEO.
- Suggest improvements for presentations from others – make them as clear and succinct as possible.
- Prepare documents and material to support decision-making process.
- Disseminate information and communicate ideas on behalf of the CEO.
- Act on the authority of the office of the CEO to oversee special projects including the International Manager’s Meeting.
- Ad-hoc analysis and decision support.