IT & Operations Internal Auditor H/F
COMPANY & CONTEXT
Our client is the world leader in Trade Insurance. It works exclusively with businesses and their customers to assess trade and credit risk accurately.
Our client also ensures measures are in place to collect payments due. It offers a number of insurance and collection services including protection, fraud, surety (also known as bonding) …
Located in more than 50 countries and 5 continents across the world, the company employs more than 5.500 people in the world.
You will be port of the Group Internal audit team which is present in Paris, Brussels and Hamburg.
The internal audit team is constantly evolving with recurrent moves in the context of internal mobility.
In this context, we are recruiting an IT & Operations Internal Auditor, reporting to the Team Leader of the department.
The Internal Auditor will work in a team of four people.
MAIN TASKS :
As Internal Auditor you contribute to help the organization:
Key Responsibilities / What you do
- safeguard the company’s assets.
- strengthen effective Internal Control and Risk Management by assessing and evaluating their adequacy and effectiveness.
- strengthen compliance with legal and supervisory regulations, as well as corporate principles and guidelines.
- Responsible for the professional handling of audit assignments, incl. fieldwork and data-based testing, communication of audit results, report writing, and the follow-up process;
- Identify business risks and deficiencies in the internal control environment and formulate proposals for solutions;
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures, and identify opportunities for process improvements;
- Present to the auditees the improvement/remediation, aiming at improving the risk situation and control environment;
- Perform the follow up of the implementation of the recommendations;
- Manage communication with stakeholders from all hierarchy levels and act as a business partner in a multicultural environment;
- Support the update of audit methods, initiate improvements of workflows, processes, and promote best practice sharing;
- Promote AZ Trade Group Internal Audit as a competent and trusted partner
The IT & Ops Audit department manages approximately 40 assignments per year.
Each auditor has about 4 to 6 missions per year.
30-40% international travel ( mainly in Europe).