Head of Risk Controlling
OUR CLIENT :
Our client is the world leader in Trade Insurance. It works exclusively with businesses and their customers to assess trade and credit risk accurately. Our client also ensures measures are in place to collect payments due. It offers a number of insurance and collection services including protection, fraud, surety (also known as bonding) …
Located in more than 50 countries and 5 continents across the world, the company employs more than 6000 people in the world.
The internal audit team is constantly evolving with recurrent moves in the context of internal mobility.In this context, we are recruiting a Senior Internal Auditor Finance, reporting to the Head of the department.
The Internal Auditor will work in a team of four people.
Under the direct responsibility of the CRO, the Head of Group Risk Controlling manage the risk controlling team (4 people) in delivering Solvency 2 reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the team on a daily basis to meet reporting deadlines and quality standards.
- Act as subject matter expert in the field of risk capital computation (IM and SM).
- Interact with N+1 as appropriate to ensure timely decision making.
- Enhance team organisation and process execution.
- Lead and support team members in the definition and implementation of their personal development plan.
- Lead and drive the quarterly and yearly closing processes (IM and SM).
- Interact in a timely and pragmatic way with closing stakeholders.
- Lead and drive the yearly SST calculation and reporting exercise.
- Lead and drive all regulatory reporting processes (e.g. QRT, IRR, others) and their delivery (internal or external).
- Lead and support the team in the yearly calibration of risk modules (e.g. business risk, tax).
- Support the yearly stress testing program with risk capital impact analysis.
- Manage external resources as appropriate.
- Interact in a timely and effective manner with internal and external audit.