Underwriting Project Manager H/F
Our client is a major in Life & Health solutions acting worldwide and generating approximatively 3 Billions Euros of turnover.
The Underwriting Project Manager of The Chief Underwriting officer will proactively support Health CUO with project management, communication, and organization.
Providing your manager with coordination assistance in value-added and various missions mainly focused on technical, pricing and portofolio monitoring issues, project management or initiatives analysis coordination, reporting and follow-up.
- Provide support to the AWP Health & Life CUO in all areas of responsibility as required.
- Coordinate and follow-up projects and activities with key stakeholders: organize schedules, communicate to the parties and monitor the development of the projects.
- Draw attention/alert the CUO to the priority changes, upcoming topics, risks…
- Acts as an interface to coordinate, communicate and cooperate with Board Members, Senior Managers, and other relevant stakeholders across all levels within the organization as well as cross-OE as a representative.
- Proactively drive communications and reporting of technical area activities across locations to various internal and external stakeholders, including GEC, group (Underwriting committee) and other functions.
- Prepare relevant communications documents, including, e.g. presentations, internal communications, decision proposals
- Manages and handles daily operational tasks including the review of correspondence, research and preparation of information to conduct briefings etc
- Drive organisation and administration of events and meetings,
- Manage preparation of agendas, and recording, distribution and follow up of actions; includes the Paris management meeting.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all dealings with CUO.
- Represent the CUO in various forums and toward internal and external stakeholders