European Accounting & Reporting Transformation / Project Manager H/F - Paris
With an HQ located in Paris, our client is an Insurance company, world leader in its field, acting in more than 40 countries and 5 continents across the world,
This company employs more than 19.000 people in the world.
It is a subsidiary of a major player in the Financial Services.
We are creating a European Accounting & Reporting Hub that will be focused on leading clear responsibilities and communication structures to ensure harmonization and efficiency along Accounting in the European Region.
The objective is to increase the accounting quality by optimizing and harmonizing processes, creating strong interactions with local BUs and FSS (Finance Shared Services), and also giving support to those teams on Technical matters and Tools.
This implies :
In this context, we recruit a European Accounting & Reporting Transformation / Project Manager (H/F). This a role creation.
- Building the Hub (as a Team) and the whole framework on Accounting & Reporting closing processes and Internal Control.
- Assuming accountability for the 6 master processes defined by the group and Ensuring a consistent resource management role for the local Bu’s. The Hub will have both, governance and execution mandate to increase accounting quality.
- Create a strong collaboration between the European Hub, the Local BUs and the FSS by promoting the underlying SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) as a key methodological enabler for the future organizational structure.
In close collaboration with the Accounting leadership, the European A&R Transformation / Project Manager has the overview of all projects in the region, supports the implementation including the effective measurement of its progress. The role comprises also the general resource administration across all the European local and central A&R teams.
The European Accounting & Reporting Transformation / Project Manager will :
- Be Responsible for the overall project coordination, monitoring and planning in the region.
- Support the region in the aim of a continuous finance process harmonization, automation and optimization – ensuring appropriate fit to local & global requirements.
- Take the lead on selected projects and assures its successful management from the conception to the implementation.
- Analyse and manage interfaces to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the definition of new business requirements and its roll-out.
- Maintain a close and effective collaboration with local, Hub and FSS SME, GO finance project team, OM and AZ Tech and participates in steering meetings.
- Be in charge of the resource administration, e.g. A&R task repository, SOP repository, Contact lists, Organization Charts.
- Animate and host regional communication channels e.g. Connect & SharePoint pages.
- Drive periodic review and maintenance of SOP’s in charge of the Regional Transformation / Project Manager.